Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Who can I contact in San Diego California to find out who the owner is of a certain residential home?

I have been looking at this house for the past 3 months. This house is clearly not occupied. The grass is overly grown, fence falling down and the weeds are so long you wouldn't be able to get into the front door. I would like to know who do I contact to find out who the owner of this property is. I would like to purchase it if I can but I need to know some information first. Thank you in advance for your answers!|||Check the county website that the property is in. It is public record|||The county http://arcc.co.san-diego.ca.us/





If back taxes are owed maybe you could buy it for back taxes. But you may have to wait a few years to get title.

No comments:

Post a Comment