Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I contact Apple about ideas for the new firmware for ipod touch?

I want to submit a request to Apple for the next ipod touch firmware. I want to be able to change the homescreen without jailbreaking.





I am a fan of jailbreaking, but unfortunately I don't think you can jailbreak the ipod touch 2nd generation.





I have tried QuickPwn, but when i use it when it gets to the "Choose your firmware" part i choose it, but the blue arrow stays inactive and grey.





Any suggestions on either jailbreaking it or how to contact apple?|||You can鈥檛 jailbreak the 2Gen just yet. Stop trying, wait, and hope.





You can contact Apple, Inc. all you like. They have a Contact us page http://www.apple.com/contact/, but I doubt that Steve Jobs and fellow engineers will listen to your humble opinion (I鈥檝e tried to contact them. They replied with a form letter.)





On the other hand, the jailbreak should be coming soon. Team Chronic is working on it as you read this. Hopefully, it will be here before too long.








Hope that Helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment