Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How should I contact a local business when selling online ad space?

I currently own a website that caters to people locally and I was thinking about selling ad space on my website to local businesses. What do you think is the best way for me to contact a local business with my proposal? Should I call them up, send them a sales letter through the mail, or email them if they have a website? I was thinking about just emailing them since they probably get solicited all the time. What do you think?|||You can try sending a letter and then following up with the a phone call. Emailing to businesses is tricky because of the spam blockers they have in place...I even have trouble getting emails from my clients and have to keep lossening the parameters. But if you call unsolicited you'll probably get lost in voicemail-land. Best to start with postal and follow up with "did you receive the letter I sent you".|||you could mention it to all your friends on facebook or my space and ask them if they will network it for you to all there friend.


or, run an ad in your local newspaper|||I think you are doing write way to market your website and market others website or company by sending e-mail but there is another way to do that to send SMS on there cell phone or post mail, but doing this u may need legal help. Please contact lawyer to help you out.

4 comments:

  1. advertising campaign:-Contact AdShareMarket with any questions and comments for Advertising Campaign Buy Local Ad Space For your Website, Concerns about buying or selling ad space on AdShareMarket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purchase Email Lists - We at Techno Data Group, offer you with the B2B marketing solutions, with cloud-based software and lead -data services which are especially designed to stimulate conversions from the inbound, outbound, and database marketing drives.

    ReplyDelete