Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I contact people who know how to set up websites for affiliate marketing near to where I live?

I don't want companies to help me because they are too expensive. But people who have set up websites to make money from. How can I contact them to talk to them about how it is done? No one where I live can help, so I would like to see if people in nearby towns can help me.|||One thought, you might search for marketing, web development, or seo interest groups in Meetup.com, after an initial search with interest and zip code there will be an option to Specify a miles radius.





You could setup an Adwords or Facebook PPC ad using geo targeting and spend $10 or so to get the word out.|||There are many useful people that will help you get going on www.fiverr.com it does cause 5$ for whatever the gig is, but that beats paying a huge corporation, 100s of dollars. If you want to start with PPC, I would recommend a budget of at least 100 dollars, now if you want to dilly dally, then 20$ would be sufficient, but if you really want to make this happen, be ready to spend money to earn money.|||You can take help from the web about affiliate marketing wherever you live. But here cheating is regular subject. So do carefully whatever it is. All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment