Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I tell if contact lenses are too tight?

I have this irritating pain after several hours of wearing contact lenses.


But I'm not sure If it is because of my contact lenses being to tight or I didn't handle it right or whatever.


What should your eye look like when wearing normal soft contact lenses?


Should the contacts cover the corneA by how many millimeters?


My contacts cover the cornea by about 1 or 2 millimeters. Is that normal?|||Hi Bubby, I don't know what is normal or not but I was given prescription contacts by the optician she checked them saying all was well but I found my peripheral vision blurry. I went back she said the same again, I got a second opinion and was told that they were far too small for my eyes! Not all opticians are equal, and not all lenses are the same size, nor eyes for that matter! So go back and tell them of your problem. Hopefully they'll find the right ones for you, hope this helps x|||It may be the brand you are using. Try a new brand. I prefer accuve|||you shouldn't wear contacts anymore if they're painful. Are these prescription contacts? You should only wear contacts if an eye doctor says you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment