Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I contact someone about an erroneous charge on my acct?

I have a fraudulent charge on my account from TM Netgames. I need to know who I can contact to have this removed.|||Flip your card over and dial the customer service department on the back of your card.


Ask them the procedures to formally disupute a charge.


BEFORE YOU DO, do you live with teenagers?


If so, tell them about this mystery charge and give them a chance to confess and work off the debt if it is infact theres. I would hate for you to file only to have your child prosecuted (since you might end up having to pay for all those associated expenses)|||You contact your bank.|||The first step is to contact TM Netgames. Ask to speak to the billing department. Explain that you have a charge showing up on your statement that you did not make and ask to have them remove this charge. Be sure to note when you called, who you spoke with, and any extension number. If they refuse to cooperate, contact your credit card issurer or bank and file a fraud report. This will help limit your liability. Also note that there are time frames for doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment