Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can I contact a psychiatrist or someone in a similar medical profession to help with obsessive thoughts?

I am having many obsessive thoughts. Or rather a single obsessive thought. I have no idea how to overcome my problems and the medical help I have received has been less than helpful. Does anyone know how I can contact a psychiatrist through E mail or any other means to help with my struggle?|||There are many websites you can visit. Just google it and you will find phone numbers and other resources that can help you with that.


If you are thinking about harming yourself or others, you need serious help within the next 24 hours, whether it be talking it out or calling a suicide hotline.|||You can call 211 this is a help referral line that anyone can use.





You can also call the Mental Health Association the number is in the phone book or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment