Friday, December 2, 2011

How to contact the companies on my credit report to pay them off?

I'm trying to pay off my debt on my own, without getting help from a company. But I don't know how to contact the companies I owe on my credit report. There's only the name of the company and a part of my account number. There's no contact number listed for them.|||Get a credit report. Each debtor has to list ther address and phone number on the report...if it is not on there look it up using the internet...go from there...FYI....if it is an old debt try to settle with them...if it is older than 7yrs send a letter to them and to the reporting agencies " transUnion" "Equifax"


Experian.|||Look up each here on the internet!


Anywho?|||It really can't be that tough to find a number for the creditor. http://yp.yahoo.com|||google the company RUI credit agency is a big one, so is TMI their numbers should should up when u google them, verify when u call that they are a credit agency, give them ur social and account number to maske sure ur paying off ur account.|||Go to the back of the report it will list the creditors and their addresses and phone #s|||You can get a annual credit report (for free - one per year) https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/i鈥?/a>





It gives you a listing of 3 companies (Equifax, Transunion and something else) and they send you a report that lists all the diffirent companies that you've been using. You can always provide the companies with your social if you have forgotten your acct information.|||Try to google them...

No comments:

Post a Comment