Friday, December 2, 2011

What is eye contact like between you and your significant other?

I have always wondered what people have to say about this. Obviously there are common courtesy "rules" about eye contact length and the such for when people are out in public or talking to friends. But what about when you are in a committed long term relationship? Do you look each other in the eyes most of the time or is it about the same as with strangers and friends? What's the difference?





I personally love gazing into my bf's eyes for longer periods of time. It has a true calming effect on me.|||I love looking into my boys eyes too! your right its so calming.. and all im thinking about is him, usually he'll kiss me when i do this





sometimes we just make funny faces at each other, bit weird i know but its cute and makes me laugh haha :P|||same here. a lot of times my guy and i will be cuddling and ill look up at him and we will just kinda look at each other, and then he usually kisses me. we can say everything to each other without saying a word, its great. even across a room, when we look at each other, all i hear is "i love you baby, you are my everything" or something





awwww :)

No comments:

Post a Comment