Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How long do you keep eye contact when others talk or you talk?

For some reason I cant always keep eye contact for the whole time just feels weird, but it makes me look like I am not listening. When teacher explains something for some reason I try to keep eye contact but cant because it feels weird. Is it normal? I always have an allergy which includes my eyes, but im taking eyedrops for it.|||Well if I am in a conversation with someone, I maintain eye contact. I don't usually maintain eye contact with a teacher, because I am usually taking notes. I would certainly pay attention to the teacher, but not necessarily maintain eye contact. I would hold the eye contact as much as possible, but if things are bothering you, I would think it would be acceptable to look away. Good luck with your allergies, I know how that feels.|||Nobody but you has eye contact with the teacher. That is why the teacher stares at you. And you want to look away in order to keep the teacher from embarrassing himself when he realizes that you are the only person listening. That or you are faking that you are listening and you don't want to get caught with a lie in your eyes.





Everybody has allergies, stop making excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment