Friday, December 2, 2011

How can I be visible to my contact list on messenger and not others that are not on my list?

I only want to be visible to my contacts but not others that are not on my contact list. How do I do that without setting the stealth setting for all my contacts?|||You can automatically sign in as invisible.





Click on "Messenger" in the top left hand corner of the Messenger Window.





Click on "Preferences".





Click on "Privacy"





TICK the box "Always sign in as Invisible". (Appear offline to all users).





Click on "Apply" at the bottom followed by "OK".





You can then change your status to "Available" under "Messenger"%26gt;"My Availability" when you want to appear online.





To just appear online to one Contact, right click on the Contact in the main Messenger Window, click on "Stealth Settings" and then click "Appear online to ___________"|||If you right-click on your contacts' names,you can click on Stealth setting and then Appear offline to [contact].That way you can only be invisible to contacts you want and visible to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment