Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I contact philanthropists for help?

My dad has been a minister and business man for several decades. He has built several schools, churches, and organizations designed to help the village people in one of the less fortunate towns in Ghana, Africa. I'm not here to brag about my father's accomplishments. I just wanted to give the story first before saying that a recent storm of catastrophic proportions has destroyed much of what they have built over the years and I would like to know if anyone has any ideas on how to get in contact with some of the philanthropist helpers out there who may be able to lend us a hand. Thanks.|||Call local or state wide newspapers, television stations, talk show hosts, etc. The best way to find help is to get your story out to the public. The public usually will respond well.





I wish you the best.








x

No comments:

Post a Comment