Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How do I contact Rihanna to speak at a charity benefit for Domestic Violence?

I am trying to host a charity benefit for Domestic Violence with The Break The Cycle Organization. It would be the icing on the cake if I could get Rihanna to come and speak about her experiences. How can I contact her?|||I doubt that at this time Rihanna would be interested in doing something of the sort. It seems like shes still dealing with whats happening to her and I think everyone should just leave the girl to think.|||If she'd not talking about it publicly then she most likely won't want to talk at a charity event where there will most likely be cameras taping everything she says.


I bet this is quite imberassing for her.|||this is a very bad idea. rhianna is perpetuating the cycle of abuse and is a horrible role model.|||but she's not breaking the cycle. shes back with chris brown. but if you want you can go on our fan website and im sure they have an email address where you can talk to her manager.|||Being that she went back to the creep she is not breaking the cycle at ALL.|||I read they are not back together, it was a rumor. IDK


Anyway, i have no idea, maybe call her agent or send an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment