Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How could I wear a color contact lens without my eyes red and a headache?

I love wearing color contact lens (freshlooks), but my eyes get really red and irritated, sometimes with headache. Even if I start out using new contact lens I kept everything clean, I still got the same problem. |||Red eyes can be caused from a number of things. Over wearing your lenses, old/dirty lenses, improper fit, sensitivity to solutions, etc... Are you having any other problems associated with the redness? Pain? The feeling of something in your eye? Sensitivity to light? Itchiness? Burning? The only way to diagnose exactly what's going on is to see your eye doctor. Good luck! |||Try other brand just like geo contact lens....check this out...


FACEBOOK EMAIL ADD: peerlessonlineshop@rocketmail.鈥?br>

FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peerless-Online-Shop/133841053318739


MULTIPLY: http://peerlessonlineshop.multiply.com/


i also have problem when i was still using freshlook.

Report Abuse


|||It could just be you. You might be allergic to the cleaning solution you are using, or the brand might be doing something. They shouldn't be getting irritated, but my best bet is that you have an allergic reaction. Talk to your optometrist.|||Could be the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment