Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I contact national TV news channels when I have really important news?

A while back I came across what I considered extremely important news and wanted to let national TV news channels know, most specifically thinking of CNN or even MSNBC, but could not find anywhere I could "click" for lets say "news tips", "contact us", "urgent news", or similar. It may sound silly but there are some things sometimes people feel better telling it to news mediums than police or other authorities.





Why? Well because news people are always willing to hear and listen to what you can explain to them in an intelligent way. Most of the time authorities tend to make their own judgement without you finishing your story. Or worse yet cut you off telling you "let proper authorities handle it".





I have no idea how any news channel would have reacted to what I thought was something odd and a bit complicated, thus making it important in the world situation we now have. But just in case I come across something like that I want to tell someone immediatedly, in strict confidence.|||You can notify CNN right here:





Is news happening in front of your eyes? Pull out your camera and I-Report it for CNN. Use the form on this page to send files from your computer. Send cell phone video and photos to ireport@cnn.com. (En Espa帽ol) Need help? Use the Toolkit.





Some of the videos, photos and audio submitted may be selected for use on CNN.com, in CNN television programming or other CNN programming services, so by sending information you are agreeing to our terms of use.





http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/top鈥?/a>|||http://dummynews.blogspot.com/

Report Abuse


|||VERY GOOD ? WELL WRITTEN AN PUT TOGETHER FOR


MORE LIKE THIS %26lt;a href="http://bloggles.org/" target="_blank"%26gt;Bloggles%26lt;/a%26gt;

Report Abuse


|||try ask.com for the call letters of the station you are looking for. send them an email also check there web page for how to contact.|||It's probably not that important!|||What did you find out?|||I DO NO|||go here ....


right on this page it has News Tips. click on it

No comments:

Post a Comment