Thursday, November 24, 2011

Who should I contact in regards to a School fundraising idea?

I have a great idea for a school fund raiser and not quite sure how I go about contacting whomever to get it to the right person(s). It is a child safety program. Would I contact each individual PTA for each school in the school district or each Principal or just go straight to the Superintendent?





Basically, I want to get this in front of the most parents, with the least bit of effort possible. In other words, I want to work smart, not hard.|||I would contact the PTO (Parent/Teacher Organization) and bring it up to the whole council especially the president and principal during a meeting. Make sure to have a great presentation to strongly pass on your point. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment