Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is it safe to wear blue contact lenses on top of all white contact lenses?

I recently bought some blue contact lenses but because my eyes are so dark, you wouldn't be able to see them. I already own some all white contact lenses (that are basically white on both sides) and thought that if I attached the blue ones onto the white ones and placed the contacts on my eye (from the white side) you would be able to see them. This was in fact the case after I tried them on. Is this in any way unsafe?|||you definatly should NOT wear more that 1pair of contacts in each eye, you will end up hurting yourself, or even losing the lense in the back of your eye, which is not fun..Dont do it!|||Super unsafe!


My sister did that before and her top layer of her eye was ripped and it hurt to see any light so she would put in these droplets ever few hours but a cream on her eye every night and morning. It probably will just pop out if it doesn't it will dry out and harm your eye.


If you want to know if there is a possiblity for you to wear blue contacts ask your eye doctor.|||noooooo, i dont think you're supposed to wear two sets of contacts. i wouldnt do that...you dont know what would happent o your vision?|||ive tried. and they dont stay. They dont stick at all and its not really safe

No comments:

Post a Comment