Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I contact a celebrity so I can ask them about auditions?

I want to guest star in iCarly but how can I contact any one that works for that show. I want to be an actor but how can i contact anybody that works for that show.|||http://www.contactanycelebrity.com/|||Your an idiot.





It't not as easy as just calling the show and saying your an actor and you want to be on the show, and boom they hire you.





Theres a hug process that all the actors have to go through to get cast on the show.





Firstly, you need to have a talent agent. Your particular agent generally needs to be a rep for the show that you want to get on. As an actor you don't really have the choice to pick and chose which shows you want to be in. The shows put out casting calls for actors when they need them, if you have a reputable agent they will probably be aware of when this is happening.








Every kid wants to be on TV, only so few make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment