Thursday, November 24, 2011

Who can I contact to do maintenance on foreclosed properties in southeastern michigan?

Who can I contact to do maintenance on foreclosed properties in southeastern michigan?





I own a lawn maintenance and home maintenance (inside and outside) and would want to work on these homes to maintain for the lender, realtor, bank etc.





But I am unable to finds out who to contact, does anyone have and leads that I can geta hold of?|||This can be complex. In many cases, the lender hires a loss mitigation company to handle their foreclosures. This can be subbed out to yet another company. From my friends that work in foreclosures, there can be about 5 companies involved in financial decisions on these properties.





Your best bet is market yourself to Realtors who will ultimately list these properties. Most have weekly meetings, ask if you can make a short presentation at a meeting. Or get some inexpensive flyers printed up with pricing or information about services you offer and drop a few at every RE office in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment