Saturday, November 19, 2011

How would I contact a player in major league baseball?

I'm looking into contacting a player and/or a coach in the MLB to see if they would be interested in making an appearance for a function. How would I go about contacting them? I cannot find anything on their home page and wouldn't know who to contact.


Thanks.|||If the Player has a website there might be something that says public appearances|||Go to the teams home page that the player or coach work for and at the bottom of the page there should be a tab ( contact us ), click it and send them an e-mail. It will go to a general customer service for the organization and they will forward it to the proper place.





I double checked the Mariners homepage and it is there.|||Either go to the teams website, and look at the bottom of the page for the contact us button, then follow directions from there, or two, look in the phone book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment