Thursday, November 24, 2011

How often should I replace the solution in my contacts case for my hard gas permeable contact lenses?

I have hard gas permeable contact lenses and would like to know how often I should change the solution in my contacts case. Also, when applying the contacts and taking them off, should I put some solution on my contacts?|||You should replace the solution every time you remove the contacts from your eyes and place them in their container. Re-using your solution leads to contamination and eye infections.





Using or not using solution during insertion is a personal choice. I do not because I have naturally moist corneas and, if I use solution before insertion, my lens will slide down to the bottom of my eye! You have to determine what works best for you. If you get dry, itchy eyes, you will definitely want to add that drop of solution to your lens before insertion.





When removing your lenses, it is recommended that you put a drop of solution in your hand on one on your lenses, then rub the lens' surfaces for 10 seconds to remove the deposits before storing in your container for the night.|||After regular intervals of time

No comments:

Post a Comment