Thursday, November 24, 2011

What brand of contact lenses should I buy to lighten dark eyes?

I have brown eyes, and would like to try blue contacts. What contact lenses brand would you recommend for lightening dark eyes?|||The very best blue contact lenses on the internet that I have found are





http://www.cococontacts.com/product_info.php?product_id=59694





They cover brown eyes and look amazing in photos!! It changes your whole look and makes you very very attractive and bright!





I also love the Aqua Contact lenses here





http://www.cococontacts.com/product_info.php?product_id=59696





but the Blue are darker, the Aqua are lighter.. I love them both!! and they last 90days which is way better and more affordable then the lenses that only last 30 days and cost twice as much.





So those are highly recommended by me because they are affordable, look great and cover dark brown eyes.. Soo good! I love them.|||The really best color contact lenses are Solotica, but they're made in Brasil and not commonly available in the US, maybe except on Amazon, but they are expensive. Otherwise, I'd always find Freshlook Colorblends to be the better ones of the "big brands" bunch.|||I would recommend color blends from Freshlook

No comments:

Post a Comment