Thursday, November 24, 2011

How important is eye contact and smiling with girls?

I'm 16 years old, how important is it to make eye contact and/or a smile girls when passing them in a hall way at school or in class if I'm interested in them? I tend to be on the shy/nervous side with girls and have a hard time talking with them or approaching them. Would making eye contact and smiling whenever possible help my chances?|||Not if you're smiling too much with a freaking wide grin.





But I see your point....non-verbal gestures lead to more. You're on the right path. And also, it'll make you appear more open and friendly, instead of ignoring them. If the girl smiles back, it's obviously a good sign. If she doesn't smile, and turns her face away from you, or just glances at you and looks away, then obviously it's disinterest. Time to move on.... Be mentally prepared for rejection and always remember your good qualities. One day, you'll find the right style to flirt with girls and get to know them. This will take a whole lotta practice and determination. Kudos to you, kid!|||I'm 24 and I just discovered that eye contact (sometimes excessive) really makes average people look HOT. I'm not kidding. I've been won over by a lot of guys who I later realized were not that physically attractive but were attractive because they gave me sexy eye contact

No comments:

Post a Comment