Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you contact Yahoo to find out about a problem, like everyone loosing contact lists?

Is there a contact to notify Yahoo of a system problem, like contact lists missing, when you see that others have also seen the problem but no one is getting answers.|||Seem to be major problems at the moment. My avatar pic has vanished, my name has reverted to one i dumped months ago and no contacts. Not much is working currently. Amanda has put this on the forum. There is an issue with the service that provides your avatars today. The team is looking into it and we should have things back to normal shortly.|||OBVIOUSLY THE PROBLEM ISN'T FIXED! I just typed in 144 contacts into a "list"... I try to email these contacts %26amp; put them into the "bcc" part of email. It only listed 86 of the 144 contacts. I logout in case it needed to refresh %26amp; now I can't access the contacts at all.

Report Abuse


|||So I try to notify Yahoo about the problem %26amp; of course that doesn't even go through. Yahoo sucks. No wonder their stock is in the toilet.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment