Thursday, November 24, 2011

How often should you contact an eBay seller about an item you won more than 2 weeks ago?

I recently won an item off of eBay, it's been over 2 weeks, and I still haven't received the item. I've been contacting the seller every few days, and the seller assures me that my item will be shipped very shortly. Would if be considered impolite to contact the seller daily about the whereabouts of my item? I don't want to annoy the seller but I also don't want to wait much longer to receive my item. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions. Thank You.|||Sellers are bound by contract to ship won items withing 10 days of auction end, if you have contacted the seller via ebay messaging and are still having problems then you need to raise an item not recieved complaint, ebay will then contact the seller and request a reason why the item has not been dispatched .. If you are still not happy with the answer and paid via paypal you should be able to get your money back, paypal will then chase the seller for their costs.|||Is the item marked as shipped yet? Where does the seller live? If the seller lives in a different country, esp if it's far away from your country, it would take a while before the item arrives. For example shipping something from North America to Australia would take approx. 3 weeks via airmail.





You can contact the seller and ask them about the whereabouts of your item once a week or so. Asking them everyday would probably too much.





You could also ask them if they shipped the item with tracking ID.

No comments:

Post a Comment