Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are the risks of wearing Daily Contact Lenses?

I'm planning on getting Acuvue 1 a Day Moist contact lenses. And I'm planning on wearing them about 6 - 8 hours per day( mainly just for school) for 5 or 6 days a week.





I know there are more risks for extended wear contacts, but how about daily contacts?





My eyes are at about 4.50 degree. I'm planning to keep it as low as possible and do Laser eye surgery when i'm in my 20's.








Thanks.|||Wearing contacts is very safe in general. What you are suggesting would be one of the safest possible ways you could wear contacts.|||As with any contacts, there are minimal risks to wearing them. The most important thing is to wash your hands every single time you touch your eyes to insert/remove the contacts. Also, never wear them for longer than what is recommended or you risk getting an eye infection. As long as you don't rub your eyes or go swimming in them and follow the recommended handling/wearing instructions, you should have no problems with wearing contacts at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment