Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to contact small business loan department of a bank to sell them online advertisement?

My online business provides a steady stream of companies looking for business capital and business loans. I want to contact the small business loan department of a bank, such as Bank of America, Capital One, American Express, and sell them membership (if they are a member, they can see hundreds or even thousands of hot prospects every month). How do I find the contact phone and person? I contact customer service of Bank of America but they don't give the contact information to me. Besides, should I contact their e-commerce marketing department, or the loan department, or both?|||Those companies don't need outside marketers like you to sell their services. Find much smaller businesses to market to, the ones that don't already spend millions on their own advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment