Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I contact Millvina Dean (Titanic Survivor) or any families of Titanic Survivors?

I have been mesmerized with the Titanic for as long as I can remember. I would love nothing more than to speak with the last remaining survivor of the Titanic. Time is of the essence, I know, and I do not know of a way to contact Millvina. If anyone could help me out I would appreciate it.





Also, if anyone knows of anyway to contact any families of the survivors I would greatly appreciate it as you cannot find much information on the internet regarding contact information.|||You usually find that people such as titanic survivors are well protected from questioning from media etc by private solicitors and lawyers. But you can usually contact them or at least correspond with them through organisations maybe as the Titantic survivors etc which the survivors belong to or at least write to and attend annual commemorations.





And those that are alive today were only children - less than 2 or 3 years old when the tragedy happened. For example, Lillian Gertrude Asplund was 5 1/2 years old, Eliza Gladys Milvina Dean was 10 weeks old, Winnifred Vera Quick VanTongerloo was 8 years old, Barbara J. West was 3 1/2 years old.





What they do remember of the event has already been well and truly documented by historians and is available to read. Disturbing these survivors, almost 100 years after the event, would be pointless. I doubt their memories of the event are as good as what they are.





Good luck anyway.





Actually there are only 2 survivors left now. A report from May 2007 said that Millvina Dean was in hospital. She is the only remaining survivor|||I think that it is a bit ridiculous to try get information about one whole disaster from one senile person. They experienced this so many years ago and probably were young enough not to get the grand scope of it. Also someone shouldn't become a celebrity for being in a disaster.

Report Abuse


|||You might find what you need here (see below)

No comments:

Post a Comment