Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to contact the companies on my credit report to pay them off?

I'm trying to pay off my debt on my own, without getting help from a company. But I don't know how to contact the companies I owe on my credit report. There's only the name of the company and a part of my account number. There's no contact number listed for them.


|||Get a credit report. Each debtor has to list ther address and phone number on the report...if it is not on there look it up using the internet...go from there...FYI....if it is an old debt try to settle with them...if it is older than 7yrs send a letter to them and to the reporting agencies





This site also provide some tips about this -





http://buildcredit.ifastnet.com





Hope that helps.


|||The companies should be listed. You can google them and get the contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment