Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do you add multiple email addresses under one contact to a category?

I coach and parents often give me 2-3 email addresses for contacting them. In the past I've been able to create a category, add the contacts, then edit the category and add the add'l email addresses for each contact. I cannot find this capability on the new contacts in yahoo. Anyone else having this problem or have a solution (without adding a contact for each email address)? Thanks|||The only way I know is by adding them individually, and in the "Nicknames" or right after the first name (no spaces) identify the specific email address. Be sure to "Save"





As you identify each, within their information sheet, set them up in the categories needed. Both jobs at once.





Sorry there does not seem to be a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment