Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to completely transfer a contact list to a new cellphone?

My mom got a new phone and had me activate it. After I completely did that, she now tells me she wants the entire contact list from her old phone onto her new one. The contact list is 157 contacts. I have backup assistant on the old phone but it won't let me download it on the new one. How can I transfer the contacts without manually typing each one in?





BTW: My service is Verizon Wireless.|||Go to the store and they should do it for free... it only takes a few minutes.|||easy.. just go to Verizon wireless.. where the customer service is.. and ask them to do that for you.. they have a machine to do that.. transfer all your contacts to the new phone.. now with the back up assistance you probably did something wrong so i would suggest when you go there.. ask them to help you also on how to do the back assistance..|||umm if u still have your old phone save all your contacts on your old phone to your sim card then put the sim card in your new phone and they should all be there.


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment