Thursday, November 24, 2011

How long would a 414 mL bottle of contact lens solution last for two people?

I am going on a trip for about 25 days. My plan is to bring one new 414 mL (14 fl oz) bottle of contact lens solution. However, my friend wears contacts too; and we are planning to share the contact lens solution, if possible. We usually don't fill our containers all the way up to the fill line--just enough to cover each contact lens. Would one bottle last for us both?|||It won't period. All practioners will warn you not to share this stuff...too easy to spread eye infections. I've worn contacts forever; I'd no more share lens solution than I would share a toothbrush. Nasty!|||I have exactly the same size, and it last me for literally months- so divide that by 2. You will be good to go- have a fun trip

No comments:

Post a Comment